2. Who processes information
3.What is the purpose of this policy
The protection of your Personal Information and your privacy is extremely important to the Service. Therefore, when you use the Sites and Services LLC "INTOUCH TECHNOLOGIES" protects and processes your Personal Information in strict accordance with applicable law.
Following our responsibility to protect your Personal Information, in this Policy we would like to most transparently inform you about the following points:
- (a) why and how the Service uses ("processes") your Personal Information when you use the Sites and / or Services;
- (b) What is the role and responsibilities of INTOUCH TECHNOLOGIES LLC as a legal entity deciding why and how to process your Personal Information;
- (c) what tools you can use to reduce the amount of Personal Information collected by the Service about you;
- (d) what are your rights within the framework of the processing of personal information.
4. What Personal Information about you does the Service collect?
Personal information collected during the operation of the Sites and / or the provision of the Services may vary depending on whether you use your account to access the Sites and / or Services or not. In cases where you log in to your account, the Personal Information collected about you during your use of the Sites and Services may be compared and linked to other Personal Information collected by the Service as part of your use of your account (for example, about your identity, contact details, age and gender, if they were provided to the Service. The Service does not check the Personal Information provided by you and cannot judge its authenticity, or whether you have sufficient information avosposobnostyu to provide your personal information. However, based on the service that you provide accurate and sufficient personal information, and keep it up.
The Service may collect the following categories of Personal Information about you during your use of the Sites and Services:
- (i) The personal information you provided during registration (creating an account), such as your name, telephone number, address and age;
- (ii) electronic data (HTTP headers, IP address, cookies, web beacons / pixel tags, browser ID data, hardware and software information);
- (iii) date and time of access to the Sites and / or Services;
- (iv)information about your activity during the use of the Sites and / or Services (for example, the history of search queries; e-mail addresses of those with whom you correspond; e-mail content and attachments, as well as files stored in the Service systems);
- (v) geolocation information;
- (vi) other information about you necessary for processing in accordance with the conditions governing the use of specific Sites or Services;
- (vii) information about you that we receive from our Partners in accordance with the terms of agreements concluded between you and the relevant Partner, and agreements concluded between the Service and the Partner.
The Service does not collect purposefully sensitive Personal Information (such as race, political opinion, health information, or biometric data). However, you can independently provide them to the Service, in which case the Service will process them as part of providing the Services to you (for example, if you specify search queries related to your health). In doing so, you should take into account that the Service cannot request your consent for such processing, as it is not aware in advance of the potentially sensitive nature of the Personal Information that you can provide to the Service..
The service does not collect data for the purpose of creating a “portrait” of the user to the extent that this can significantly affect your rights and freedoms..
5. What is the legal basis and purpose of processing your personal information
The Service does not have the right to process your Personal Information without sufficient legal grounds. Therefore, the Service processes your Personal Information only if:
- (i) processing is necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations of the Service before you, including ensuring the operation of the Websites and Services (for example, providing you with the search results for your search queries);
- (ii) processing is necessary to comply with statutory obligations;
- (iii) when provided for by applicable law, processing is necessary to ensure the legitimate interests of the Service in the event that such processing does not significantly affect your interests, your fundamental rights and freedoms. Please note that when processing your personal information on a specified basis, the Service will always strive to maintain a balance between your legitimate interests and the protection of your privacy.
The Service processes your Personal Information to ensure its legitimate interests, for example, in the following cases:
- (a) to better understand how you interact with our Sites and / or Services;
- (b) to improve, change, personalize or otherwise improve the Websites and Services for the benefit of all users;
- (c) to offer you other products and services of the Service or other companies that, in our opinion, may be of interest to you (that is, show you ads that take into account your interests);
- (iv) for specific purposes, we may request your separate consent to the processing of your Personal Information.
The Service always processes your Personal Information for specific purposes and only Personal Information that is relevant to the achievement of such goals. In particular, we process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- (i) providing you with access to the Sites and / or Services (including the provision of search results in response to your search queries, taking into account your preferences, search history and other Personal Information about you available to the Service;
- (ii) providing access to your account, including the Service’s email inbox and file storage, if you are registered with the corresponding Services;
- (iii)communicating with you in order to send you notices, requests and information relating to the work of the Sites and Services, fulfill agreements with you and process your requests and requests;
- (iv) provision of advertisements and offers taking into account your preferences, search history and other Personal Information about you available to the Service;
- (v) Improving the usability of the Sites and Services, including to show the most relevant search results and provide more personalized Sites and Services, as well as to improve other products, applications and services of the Service;
- (vi) creation of new products, utilities and offers of the Service;
- (vii) protection of your rights and the rights of the Service;
- (viii) collection, processing and presentation of statistical data, big data and other studies.
6. How the Service protects your personal information
In most cases, Personal Information is processed automatically without access to it by any of the employees of the Service. If such access is required, it can be provided only to those Service employees who need it to perform their tasks. To protect and ensure the confidentiality of data, all employees must comply with internal rules and procedures regarding the processing of Personal Information. They must also follow all technical and organizational security measures in place to protect your Personal Information.
The Service also introduced sufficient technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information from unauthorized, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unfair use, disclosure or access, as well as other illegal forms of processing. These security measures were implemented taking into account the current level of technology, the cost of their implementation, the risks associated with the processing and nature of Personal Information.
7. Where your personal information is stored and processed
Your Personal Information will be stored in the Russian Federation and / or in the EEA.
For Russian users: The Service records, organizes, accumulates, stores, updates (updated, modified), retrieves personal data of citizens of the Russian Federation using databases located in the territory of the Russian Federation.
In particular, the Service relies on the Standard Contract Terms approved by the European Commission to ensure an adequate level of protection for your Personal Information transmitted to Russia. A copy of these Standard Terms and Conditions is available upon request.
8. How long do we keep your personal information
The Service will store your Personal Information for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Unless otherwise required by law or agreement with you, the emails and documents that you store on the systems, as part of the Service, will be stored as long as you have an account, but they can be deleted by you at any time.
If you want any of your Personal Information to be deleted from the Service databases, you can delete the necessary Personal Information yourself using your account or through the interface of the Websites and / or Services (where applicable).
9.1 What rights do you have
If it is provided for by applicable law, you have the right to access your Personal Information processed by the Service in accordance with this Policy.
If you believe that any information that the Service stores about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can log in to your account and correct your Personal Information yourself.
If this is provided for by applicable law, you have the right to:
- require the deletion of your Personal Information;
- require restrictions on the processing of your Personal Information;
- request a copy of the Standard Contractual Terms allowing for the transfer of your Personal Information to Russia and specified in section 7 of this Policy;
- to object to the processing of your Personal Information, if it is provided for by applicable law.
The service will fulfill the specified requests in accordance with applicable law..
In cases stipulated by applicable law, you may also have other rights not specified above.
9.2How can you exercise your rights
To exercise the above rights, please log in to your account, and in the absence of a special function in the interface, contact the Service (see section 12 of this Policy).
If you are not satisfied with the way the Service processes your Personal Information, please let us know and we will consider your claim. If you are not satisfied with the response of the Service, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority.
10.1 What are cookies and why does the service use them?
Cookies are small text files placed on the device you use to access the Sites. They contain information that is collected from your device and sent back to the Sites at each subsequent visit in order to remember your actions and preferences after a time.
Websites use the following types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies / technical cookies: these cookies are necessary for the operation of the Sites and the provision of the Services to you; among other things, they allow the Service to identify your hardware and software, including the type of your browser;
- statistical / analytical cookies: these cookies allow you to recognize users, count their number and collect information, such as operations you perform on the Sites and Services, including information about the web pages you have visited and the content you receive;
- technical cookies: these cookies collect information about how users interact with the Sites and / or Services, allowing you to identify errors and test new features to improve the performance of the Websites and Services;
- functional cookies: these cookies allow you to provide certain functions in order to facilitate your use of the Sites, for example, by saving your preferences (such as language and location);
- (third-party) tracking files / advertising cookies: these cookies collect information about users, traffic sources, pages visited and advertisements displayed for you, as well as the one that you went to on the advertised page. They allow you to display ads that may be of interest to you, based on the analysis of Personal Information collected about you. They are also used for statistical and research purposes.
10.2 How long are cookies stored on your device
The service uses the information contained in cookies only for the above purposes, after which the collected data will be stored on your device for a period that may depend on the appropriate type of cookies, but not exceeding the period required to achieve their goal, after which they will be automatically removed from your system.
10.3 Who else has access to the information contained in the cookies
The service can also use web beacons (pixel tags) to access cookies previously placed on your device for the following purposes:
- (i) determining your actions on the Sites and in the process of using the Services by accessing and using cookies stored on your device;
- (ii) collection of statistical information related to the operation of the Sites, Services or products, utilities and offers of the Service.
11. Updating this Policy
This Policy may be amended. The Service has the right to make changes at its discretion, including, but not limited to, in cases where the relevant changes are related to changes in the applicable legislation, as well as when the corresponding changes are related to changes in the work of the Sites and Services..
The Service undertakes not to make significant changes, not to impose additional burdens or restrictions on your rights established by this Policy without your notice. You will be notified of such changes. Relevant notifications can be displayed on the Site (for example, through a pop-up window or banner) before such changes take effect, or can be sent to you via other channels of communication (for example, via e-mail if you provided us with your contact details) .
12. Questions and Suggestions
The Service welcomes your questions and suggestions regarding the execution or modification of this Policy. Please use our feedback form, located at: https://intouchmenu.com. You can also use this address to send inquiries about the exercise of your rights or complaints regarding the incorrectness of your Personal Information or the illegality of its processing.